A few weeks ago i ask Jeff Decker to answer for the Southsiders to the "Inside the Actor Studio" interview, after the Proust Questionnaire.
Here is what he answers :
1. What is your favorite word? : Aesthetic
2. What is your least favorite word? : O'l Skool
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? : Well built mechanical objects that are ahead of their time & have endured molestation.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? : Poor attention to line, proportion & detail.
5. What sound or noise do you love? : Quiet.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? : A loud woman.
7. What is your favorite curse word? : There are no curse words left, in order to offend, one must use politically incorrect words such as nigger or faggot.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? : Executive of a trust fund.
9. What profession would you not like to do? : Anything that required a desk, boss & set hours.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? : I expected more... but you did good enough.
Thanks Jeff for the time you took to answer this questionnaire